To speak at your next event. Big and small audiences welcome.
Eat To Live Don't Live To Eat
Enjoy this complimentary food journal especially prepared for individuals managing an Ostomy or Crohn's Disease by Makeda Armorer Wade.
• The Possibilities Are Endless
• Guiding Principles: A Living Testimony for Life
• Take the Shame Out of Your Game: How to Cope
• Tips for Choosing to Live a Productive Life with an Ostomy
• What Now? How to Cope with Relapse
• Choosing a Doctor and How to be a Good Patient
• Finding Love, Managing Relationships and Having Children
Makeda speaks at churches, health facilities, events and conferences.
She will be happy to customize a speaking program for you or your program.
If you need a great speaker with experience managing with Crohn’s Disease and/or Ostomy, book her now by filling out the form below.
Book Makeda For Your Next Event