Eat To Live Don't Live To Eat
Enjoy this complimentary food journal especially prepared for individuals managing an Ostomy or Crohn's Disease by Makeda Armorer Wade.
• The Possibilities Are Endless
• Guiding Principles: A Living Testimony for Life
• Take the Shame Out of Your Game: How to Cope
• Tips for Choosing to Live a Productive Life with an Ostomy
• What Now? How to Cope with Relapse
• Choosing a Doctor and How to be a Good Patient
• Finding Love, Managing Relationships and Having Children
She will be happy to customize a speaking program for you or your program.
If you need a great speaker with experience managing with Crohn’s Disease and/or Ostomy, book her now by filling out the form below.